My Top 5 Travel Bucket List
I enjoyed reading this article on various travel bloggers’ bucket lists. Although I have been very fortunate to travel the world, there are still a some places and experiences that I’d love to have. For instance, I have not touched Africa, yet. I was inspired me to create my own list and share with you.
1. Visit Kyoto, dress like a geisha and perform a tea ceremony.
2. Go to Zanzibar and dip in the Indian Ocean to see if it is just as amazing like in Indonesia.
3. Explore Afro-Brazilian culture in Salvador, Bahia.
4. Take a sunset hot air balloon ride one Basque country after eating delicious pintxos, or during, I’m not picky!
5. Ride the entire route of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
What’s on your travel bucket list? I’d love to know.